Digital Project Manager, Website/CRM integration, Charity
Digital Project Manager, Website/CRM integration
This company is unique to say the least; they provide a one of a kind offering (non for profit) to therapists within a particular area which is growing day by day. The platform allows fully qualified therapists and assistants students NHS managers practitioners or simply people with the condition to register to this forum allowing them to access all sorts of information from training, education, contacts, services.
They recognise that it is time to transform their digital capability, as this will enable them to make a real and sustained difference to their what they offer their members. They are also aware that their ambitions will require not only improved technical solutions but changes to their business processes, how they communicate with their members and how their members communicate with each other.
They are therefore seeking a Digital Project Manager who will share their ambitions and vision and enthusiasm to develop innovative digital solutions that will help make their members' professional lives easier day-to-day, as well as help to develop this areas profession as a whole to reach its full potential in improving people's lives.
- You will be central to the delivery of the digital strategy. Working alongside dedicated and committed members of staff from across the organisation, your first task will be to manage the delivery of the new website and CRM platform.
- You will develop and implement tactical plans, and motivate and inspire project teams.
- You will be working with a varied and passionate internal team and agency partners to deliver digital products and services related to the new website and CRM system covering;
- development and launch of the website on a new platform (Sitecore)
- development and integration of a new CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- migration of content from their outlying digital platforms/services into the new platforms (i.e. online learning portfolio platform, Basecamp and small microsites built in Wordpress)
- Formulate delivery plans, and set projects up for success and in line with budgets set
- Manage/contribute to JIRA and Confluence spaces effectively, remaining close to the financial detail throughout the project/product lifecycle
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience of CRM development, preferably using Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of website development, preferably using Sitecore
- Experience of website/CRM integration together
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Key Words: CRM integration,website, Digital Agency, Project Manager, Agile, Sitecore, Microsoft Dynamics, Jira, development, 3rd party.