AV Planner Buyer
AV/Broadcast remit within an amazing full service media agency. Planning and buying across; TV, Cinema and VOD. This media agency does not view media in silos!!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The AV Planner Buyer will work across TV, VOD and Cinema.
• Manage the account buying across the team across all clients within the team
• Manage the campaign delivery, optimisation and planning of the schedule ensuring a continual dialogue with senior team members
• Monitoring of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high quality output
• Leads by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that the account directors are kept abreast of any issues/concerns
The successful candidate will have an understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the TV landscape.
• To have an understanding of the auditing process and ideally have experience collating and processing the data
• Must be able to build senior relationships and become highly regarded by media owners
• Have experience monitoring, teaching and developing team members and being responsible along with their Senior Planner Buyers and Managers for the output of those team members and their success within the team
• Strong attention to detail on both their own output and the output of junior members of the team
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.