Digital Strategy Director
This top full service media agency are looking for a Digital Strategy Director to be at the sharp end of ‘emerging’ digital channels/ techniques and provide digital thought leadership to the wider agency.
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Digital Strategy Director is a unique role in an agency that is taking a radical new approach for communications and digital marketing.
• Be the first point of call for clients’ questions, so you’ll need to be up to speed with everything that is going on
• Fuse brilliant communications thinking, sound strategic approaches and a deep understanding of media practice to ensure that the agency offer their clients the best possible integrated work.
• Bring fresh ideas to clients and sell them in persuasively, connecting you proposals to commercial effect
• Be jointly accountable for execution, delivery and outcomes of digtal
The ideal candidate will be a talented individual who can ensure business targets are achieved, while keeping them on course strategically
• Able to act as an ambassador for the company, be professional and responsible.
• Able to build relationships with key suppliers to ensure preferential treatment and information
• Willing to bring new, crystal clear, actionable strategies to new business and play a prominent and inspiring role in the pitch progress
• Proven experience in data-driven media strategy, and demonstrating results in this field
• A deep working knowledge of developments in digital, across all aspects of performance media – programmatic and PPC.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.