Bored of your typical social media-agency role? Why not work in a creative agency?!? 360-degree paid social role covering everything from: strategy, client servicing to implementation.
The agency specialises in creating and distributing content across all media. They work across a wide range of industry sectors and have full production and media capabilities. They have extensive experience in sports & entertainment marketing and are the global creative agency for a major sporting group… Everything they do is very collaborative and they take pride in everything they do!
The Paid Social Manager will take ownership, monitor and analyse a number of client social marketing campaigns.
• Establish and maintain knowledge of all media and best use of their application within the media mix, in the context of an integrated offering
• Work to develop the media and Distribution offering to the wider agency
• Ensure that quality standards are maintained in all work carried out and maintain good media owner relationships
• Maintain a full understanding of client’s activities, ensuring they receive a high level of service at all times, including keeping them abreast of relevant industry issues, news and opportunities.
The successful candidate will have an in depth understanding of the media around them
• Excellent verbal and communication skills as well as strong negotiator
• A drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
• A dynamic and upbeat character with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• A can-do attitude with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.