Paid Social Specialist
Paid Social remit in the UK's best independent media agency. The ideal candidate will have around 3 years’ experience and in biddable/social
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The candidate will develop and implement social media strategies for your clients across different channels and in some cases different markets
• Monitor campaign performance against KPI’s & industry benchmarks
• Conduct day to day campaign optimisation in order to meet client KPI’s
• Support the digital team with social planning and strategy
• Build and update weekly client reports and provide insight into results
• Assist the rest of the social team with any ad-hoc activities or additional tasks
The agency are after an experience Paid Social Analyst who lives and breathes social media.
• In-depth knowledge of developing and implementing social platform campaigns to help our clients achieve their objectives; this will usually include but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube
• Strong understanding of paid social media and audiences targeting strategies
• Analytical approach in managing and evaluating data
• You will be comfortable with analysing and utilising customer response data and be able to identify trends and generate strong consumer insights
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Paid Social Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly