New Business Manager, 35-45K
Specialists in strategic brand design and innovation, this independent packaging agency have a role for a New Business Manager. Based in the West End, in a lovely, light and airy office space, they are 25 strong, and enjoy a secure and loyal client base. A real testament to their client servicing and creative work! They also boast a diverse and thriving range of current multinational clients, located across Scandinavia and Europe.
In this role the New Business Manager will report to the Head of Business Development, but they'll work very closely with the client services team to spot and develop opportunities within their client base. So great farming opportunities await. This agency is very much a happy ship, one that their employees love and always speak highly of. Naturally cultural fit is key for everyone, so this person will be a team player, adaptable, flexible and able to gain support from all colleagues.
As a person you'll be an articulate, driven and highly motivated individual with excellent phone manners. Happy and able to function independently (with minimum direction), you possess an upbeat and self-confident nature and are self-aware. And it's a given that you're an ace at developing client relationships!
This role encompasses a marketing function too - so the New Business Manager will instigate and manage the generation of marketing and promotional material. And finally, you're extremely organised and meticulous - diligent in maintaining database and reporting. Plus you can use PPT/Excel.
Key to the role:
- To generate face to face appointments
- To manage a long term profile and business development campaign, designed to raise awareness for the agency
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased business
- Manage and plan the new business development programme and tools
- Direct targeting, cold calling, and setting up meetings with decision makers
- Business development conversion support (promotional material/PR)
- Input into presentations (preparation and research) and contribute to face to face presentation
- Help to develop and manage a rolling programme of promotional material
- Drive and manage the design and production of marketing materials such as newsletters etc.
- Ideally with a minimum of 5 years' experience of lead generation and exposure to presentations in the design industry.
If this role rocks your boat and you've got the potential to become a brand ambassador for the agency, then please send us your CV asap.
With the high volume of CV's, we hope you understand that we are only able to reply to successful candidates.
Apply for New Business Manager, 35-45K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly