Senior CRM & Loyalty Manager – Iconic Retail Giant
Senior CRM & Loyalty Manager – Iconic Retail Giant – Central London - to £80k
This high street giant needs no introduction – instantly recognised and much loved – it’s a stand out retailer, where senior level opportunities are extremely rare.
To qualify for this exciting opportunity, you must possess client side experience as ‘agency-only’ experienced candidates won’t be considered.
The Senior CRM & Loyalty Manager will be accountable for the customer growth plan for the retailer, developing and executing the propositions and personalised communications which deliver the targeted growth in their customer KPIs.
You will be known as the retailer’s expert in customer data-driven marketing / CRM and will also be accountable for their membership programme.
About the Role
This role would suit an absolute CRM enthusiast that can confidently define, lead and plan CRM and loyalty strategy to deliver customer loyalty and advocacy across all online/offline, onsite/offsite communications channels.
You must always champions the customer and understand the value of an enriched database to drive omnichannel ambitions.
You will be a process - driven influencer and creative thinker, with a strong attention to detail. The ability to work within a high pressure, deadline driven environment which requires a flexible approach to a consistently changing landscape is an advantage.
The Senior CRM & Loyalty Manager - Role Requirements
The role reports to the Head of CRM & Digital Marketing and you will have 2 direct and 9 indirect reports.
Your key responsibilities will be as below:
- Lead the CRM & Loyalty team to define the CRM strategy, plans and KPIs, whilst inspiring, coaching and developing the team to deliver customer, brand and commercial goals.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the customer growth plan. Focusing their proposition and marketing on their most profitable customers.
- Accountable for the membership proposition, designing and executing customer experiences and 3rd party rewards and incentives, and personalised communications to drive customer visibility and shopping frequency profitably, through targeted acquisition of new members and deeper engagement of existing members.
- Accountable for the customer contact strategy, in conjunction with the Customer Insight Group to meet commercial objectives, using the customer database. Deliver the contact strategy through branded customer communications, deployed across all direct online and offline channels including direct mail, email, push notifications, and on-site personalisation, as well as driving delivery through the other digital channels.
- Act as a subject matter expert and consultant to the wider business on CRM and data-driven marketing, embedding best practice across the Group. Helps others to upskill in CRM and digital.
- Driving the development of omni-channel multi-device CRM capabilities to maximise the quantity and quality of actionable customer data
- Responsible for recruiting, managing and reviewing external CRM agency support. Leading the relationship with in-house design team and GCI to support the CRM strategy and delivery of effective creative and data targeting that influences customers to change their behaviour whilst developing the brand.
- Accountable for the annual CRM budget, agency and budgets, tracking expenditure against the budget and driving efficiencies to maximise ROIs and customer KPIs. Responsible for budgeting and forecasting all CRM activity, managing risks and seizing opportunities.
- Deliver and present regular analysis, diagnosis and KPI reporting to drive continuous improvements in results and productivity. Work closely with the Digital marketing team (econometric and attribution modelling), GCI and Insight team to deliver a rounded view of the contribution of CRM to overall sales.
- Accountable for defining the customer plan for international markets, working with Paid Media, Audience & SEO team to identify and align to customer strategy.
- Install a culture of high performance and customer centric thinking across the whole team and cross functionally. Drives for continual improvement in team performance and encourages development of self and others, cultivating a collaborative and motivated team environment.
- Marketing/Business related degree or equivalent experience
- Significant CRM experience working on high profile multi-channel consumer brand with sizeable customer database.
- Solid experience in designing and running CRM / email / direct marketing / mobile campaigns. Setting and delivering enterprise level and automated personalisation strategy.
- Experience of managing a loyalty / membership programme.
- Strong commercial awareness with accurate forecasting and cost control.
- Brand promotion and protection
- Successfully manages multiple stakeholders at senior levels
- Customer orientation
- Analytical thinking; advanced excel
- Presentation skills
- Leading CRM team, coaching and developing individuals
This is a not to be missed role at one of the UK’s most respected retailers. Senior CRM & Loyalty Managers with strong CRM experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/