Experiential Lead-Brand Experience Agency-South East England
An established independent brand experience agency based in South East England are looking for an Experiential Lead to join their team.
This boutique dynamic agency specialise in experiential and brand activation and are retail obsessives and their job is to understand how shopper's behave and pride themselves on being able to connect with shoppers everywhere. They deliver a wide range of projects, everything from brand strategy, experiential & events through to POS.
Reporting to the Managing Director they are looking for an Experiential Lead with strong production and project management skills who will be overseeing and leading the Client Services team to manage and grow client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships and delivering client campaigns
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a committed, eager, down to earth and ambitious Experiential Lead with a passion and background within experiential marketing and the pivotal Client Services' lead for the business. Other skills and experience include:-
- Proven leadership experience managing teams and coaching and mentoring individuals
- Significant experience in a senior management level position
- Previous experience and involvement in growing agencies
- Strong marketing thinking and understanding of the communication disciplines
- Excellent understanding and experience of the experiential and retail industries
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- Knowledge and experience of briefing creative teams, managing production and in live event activation
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Has opinions, yet also listen to colleagues and clients alike and are willing to take their point of view on board.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
Salary: up to £65K dependent on experience plus bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Apply for Experiential Lead-Brand Experience Agency-South East England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly