Working closely with an established Account Director, you will be key to growing the account in 2017.
Your day to day:
- Keep clients up to date with all work
- Write status and contact reports
- Produce estimates and timing plans
- Act as the hub between the client, creative and planning
- Working a day a week at the client in their central London HQ
You will also demonstrate:
- To succeed in this role you will need to have already gained creative agency experience working on integrated campaigns for a respected, integrated marketing agency
- Previous experience working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager
- A structured approach with internal team members
- A passion for delivering effective campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong campaign management skills
My client are looking to move quickly so do please apply as a matter of urgency.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.