Working closely with an established Account Director, you will be key to growing the account in 2017.
Your day to day:
- Keep clients up to date with all work
- Write status and contact reports
- Produce estimates and timing plans
- Act as the hub between the client, creative and planning
- Working a day a week at the client in their central London HQ
You will also demonstrate:
- To succeed in this role you will need to have already gained creative agency experience working on integrated campaigns for a respected, integrated marketing agency
- Previous experience working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager
- A structured approach with internal team members
- A passion for delivering effective campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong campaign management skills
My client are looking to move quickly so do please apply as a matter of urgency.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly