Media Buying Executive
The media buying executive is an integral part of a bigger team. You will have exposure to some huge brands and will be involved in big decision making meetings. Your responsibilities will include:
- managing media buying schedules for your clients
- ensuring that the correct media is considered and purchased when required
- attending meetings within the business and within your wider teams
- constantly monitoring other successes and making sure that you are up to speed at all times with trends and media
- campaign production, execution and analysis including reporting to clients and stakeholders
To be successful you must have the following:
- a proactive can-do attitude
- experience within head office of FMCG or Retail environment or agency landscape
- a desire to work in media buying and the understanding of the role and the opportunities in the landscape
- excellent commercial acumen and business common sense!
If you think this media buying executive role is right for you then please apply to email@example.com
Due to high volumes of advert responses, we cannot always reply to everyone. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Apply for Media Buying Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly