Product Marketing Manager
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a B2B business in Ilkley who have been enjoying a rapid period of growth. Keen to expand further, they now have a vacancy for a Product Marketing Manager to drive the commercial performance of a key area of the business.
A challenging and exciting role, the Product Marketing Manager will have full autonomy of increasing the profitability of an online product.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead in New Product Development by scoping and developing Customer Value Propositions for each project.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan.
- Working with researchers to analyse market research results.
- Launching new products to market, utilising the full marketing mix.
- Monitoring and updating key stakeholders on the progress of the product through development and launch.
- 2-5 years' experience in a Product Marketing position, ideally with an online product.
- Broad B2B Marketing experience.
- Commercial acumen.
- Stakeholder management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, ambitious business. To apply for this exciting Product Marketing Manager position, please apply with your latest CV.
Based in Ilkley, this role is easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Skipton and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.