Senior Marketing Executive - Entertainment
Senior Marketing Executive - Kids TV
Based in Central London
£28,000 + £32,000 + benefits
One of the biggest TV networks, and specialists in Kids TV, is searching for a Senior Marketing Executive to work closely with the Senior Brand Manager on new campaigns. This is a VERY exciting role full of opportunity to work across a multitude of projects that requires creativity, self-motivation and attention-to-detail.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist the Senior Brand Manager in strategically planning the brand and tactical marketing activity.
- Fully responsible for end to end management, delivery and review of specific projects and ATL campaigns.
- Perform an essential role in connecting with the wider divisions in the delivery of projects and developing relationships with external stakeholders such as agencies, media owners and affiliates.
- Work across all brands, properties and partners as required on specific projects.
- Use audience insight and ratings analysis to develop activity that targets, engages and drives results, managing budgets and agencies
- Use all possible routes to market to reach our audience and make an impact - affiliates, partners and media relationships
You will be:
- You will need to be a confident creative with experience of creative fresh campaign ideas.
- You will have excellent communications skills
- You will have had experience of dealing with external agencies
- Be confident presenting to internal and external stake holders
- You will have the ability to lead and manage task force groups
- Budget management experience
- Enthusiasm for the kids sector
- Experience working within a fast paced media environment (ideally)
- Experience in kids sector and or entertainment marketing (ideally)
- A competent multi-tasker
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in Kids sector and/or entertainment marketing
- Experience working in a fast paced media environment
- Experience developing or managing a more junior member of the team
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd like to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard back from us within 7 days then you've been unsuccessful in this instance
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive - Entertainment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly