Assistant to Director of Marketing
An outstanding charity is searching for a Assistant Director of Marketing to lead and manage the Marketing department to deliver an integrated communications plan to key audiences.
- Develop and agree with Director Marketing & Communications the objectives for each of the Marketing teams.
- Build segmentation models for each of our key audiences to promote wider understanding across the organisation.
- Deliver an annual integrated plan across all Marketing teams including the agreed priorities within Fundraising/Membership/Operations/Public Affairs.
- Lead and develop a team with the appropriate skills and experience to deliver the marketing plan to expectations.
- Full budget responsibility across all marketing teams for both headcount and expenditure ensuring appropriate forecasting model is in place and regularly monitored.
- Develop, agree and report KPI's and measures across all teams to Director Marketing & Communications on monthly basis.
- Lead and develop a best in class digital hub that supports the needs and expectations of the marketing team and the wider organisation.
- Lead and develop a clear Social strategy at a national level that underpins the wider marketing objectives and supports our Fundraising and Operations objectives.
- Lead and manage an integrated content plan to support all marketing channels available including the use of external partners.
- Support the Director of Marketing and Communications in appointing and managing appropriate agency support across the marketing function (PR/Brand/Digital).
- Support the Director of Marketing and Communications in crisis communications scenarios and directing corporate responses to protect and enhance the reputation of the charity.
- Significant management background in a national organisation responsible for Marketing & Communications
- Significant experience of managing a budget in excess of £5m
- Significant experience of managing large, diverse teams
- Significant experience managing agencies and suppliers
- Significant experience leading digital and social teams
- Experience in creating, developing and executing annual marketing plans
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard back from us within 7 days then you've been unsuccessful in this instance