Group Account Director - Performance
Group Account Director - £60-75k + great bens.
Incredible opportunity to join an outstanding independent media agency. You will handle high media spending, exciting and varied clients. Must have proven DR media planning and buying experience, ability to run a large team, and strong business acumen. Would suit a pro-active, commercially minded person looking to get true exposer to senior management. Must be able to inspire team and clients, and have a direct, no nonsense approach. Get in touch immediately!
Purpose of role:
To be instrumental in strategic team thinking and take overall responsibility for client service and business development within your team. You will also be key to the recruitment process and management of staff.
We expect you to show confidence and competence in some key areas as discussed in the Core Skills and Competencies area of your job description. You will be expected to play a visual role with clients at this level, as well as guaranteeing your team is managed effectively, ensuring consistent delivery, over and above requirements. To do this you will need to be aware of all agency resources, accommodating where required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop key media owner relationships & negotiations across the agency (not just direct clients)
- Involvement in client related business in client related business initiatives
- Assessing, initiating and amending (where necessary) client satisfaction reviews
- Establishing and managing long-term client strategies’
- Taking responsibility for team motivation, ensuring morale is high at all times
- Assessing client profitability and reacting accordingly
- Take an active role in (even owning) new business pitches
- Working closely with the Board to provide more strategic help in relation to client/team/media owner issues
- Ensure client strategy is on track – overseeing team
- Running PDR’s proactively
- Recruitment within team
- Overseeing full team to ensure client servicing
- Proactively leading internal staff training
- Initiating and establishing additional ideas/resource across other clients for brainstorming
- Awareness and support of Directors objectives to help grow the Agency
- Management, development and quality of work produced by your team, specifically focusing on Account Directors
- Regular meetings with Account Directors, both one to one and as a group to discuss individual and team performance, client news, areas of development and forward business
- Responsibility for the punctuality and sickness records of your team, diarising reasons for time off
- Regularly evaluate employee performance and contentment at work and inform board members and HR of any issues as and when they arise.
If you want to apply for this role please click "Apply"