Broadcast Account Manager
This top 5 media planning and buying agency are currently looking for a Broadcast Account Manager to join their team. Day to day, you will be responsible for effectively managing the TV, Radio and Cinema campaigns and Executives/ Assistants across a major clients, with many sub-brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking briefs from Account Director or directly from client
- Displaying a thorough understanding of the TV market and all aspects of the clients business, brands and marketplace
- Have a solid understanding of implementational planning process and buying strategy development
Managing Executives and Assistants
A solid background in TV media planning and buying within a media agency is essential. So if you are motivated and driven, have strong organisational and team management skills and are service focused, then this could be the role for you. This agency offers a clear career path for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established, media agency’s buying team. You will be working for an agency that has a team that are committed to pushing the boundaries, and challenging what they produce for their client every day. Friendly, sociable, hardworking and dedicated your team prides itself on a work hard, play hard ethos. You will be reporting directly into the Broadcast Associate Director and work with the Buying Director. Day to day you will manage 2 Broadcast Executives and will be need to mentor, advise and ensure delivery of results as well as their career development.
Your relationship with your client is paramount. A diverse portfolio of brands, with a diverse range of audiences their brands are often number one in their specific sector. The client is extremely knowledgeable about media and will constantly challenge you on day to day work. Confidentiality is a must, being disciplined, analytical a will ensure results are delivered successfully.
As the Broadcast Manager you will be responsible for implementing, planning and buying of airtime across all of these leading consumers’ products via a selection of media owners ensuring successful delivery
- Gain competitive advantage through use of research, analysis and audience expertise
- Formulate effective TV campaigns for your client.
- Planning and monitoring of VOD activity on a selection of brands
- Oversee and monitor buying excellence across both TV and VOD
- Look for growth opportunities and cross media deals.
- Have ownership of your own piece of business, co-ordinating and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the main day to day client contact.
What you need for this role:
- Passionate for media and ambitious
- TV planning and buying experience ideally with 3-4 years
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate and accurate.
- Strong and competent negotiator
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- A keen eye for detail.
- Self starter who will take on responsibility of own accord.
- A conscientious team player with leadership and management skills
- Proactive & confident
If you are looking to step up to a formidable role that will push your career on and give you huge opportunity then please click "Apply"