Direct Response Media Manager
Direct Response Media Manager – Guide client strategy – Range of top tier accounts!
This leading media agency is looking for an experienced direct response professional to join the team and help guide the strategic direction of some of its biggest spending, most prestigious brands!
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most highly respected DR departments in the industry. The DR department has been highly recognised over recent years and is well known for producing some of the finest direct response professionals in the market. It places excellence and best practise at the heart of everything it does, while promoting a supportive culture that helps to nurture the brightest DR minds of the future.
The role itself is not your typical DR role in that it is not purely about planning and buying the most effective media for your clients. It’s about defining imaginative, thought provoking strategy; analysing your clients business needs and market conditions to develop innovative, integrated media strategies that produce cut through and achieve KPI’s. You will be working across big spending accounts, having close contact with your clients on a daily basis. This is a great opportunity to really get under the skin of your client’s business, become a trusted partner to them and deliver award winning media campaigns.
As well as playing a pivotal role in defining strategy you will also be planning and buying across all offline media, while working closely with the digital and search teams to ensure fully integrated campaigns are delivered to a gold standard. You will have ownership of your own accounts and have the autonomy to make the bold decisions you feel will produce acquisition driven results. You will also be tasked with training and developing junior members of staff as well as getting involved in new business pitches where necessary.
This is a great direct response role with a difference. You will be working across a range of brilliant candidates, working with big budgets and working in a great team. It’s a role not to be missed!
- Play a key role in supporting your Account Director in developing your clients overarching media strategy.
- Plan and buy effective DR campaigns across all offline media while working closely with the digital and search teams to ensure fully integrated campaigns are delivered to the highest standard.
- Manage the day-to-day client relationship.
- Recommend and evaluate new media opportunities.
- Work closely with internal departments and external agencies.
- Resolve issues with senior media owners as required.
- Manage your team to deliver outstanding media planning and buying.
- Work on new business projects.
- Oversee media delivery and manage audit data.
- Lead client meetings.
- Support the Associate Director and Business Director as required.
Find out more about this cracking role as soon as possible as it will not be around for long!
Please click "Apply"
Sylex currently has a number of other Direct Response based roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies. Contact Alex Michaels for a full list of our leading opportunities.