Digital Planner Buyer
Digital Planner Buyer – Leading independent media agency - £29k
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London’s leading independent media planning and buying agencies. As Digital Planner Buyer you will be responsible for taking the lead on planning and buying digital campaigns across a number of varied, innovative accounts. You will be working across wide budget ranges and all digital platforms, including emerging platforms such as social media and mobile.
This opportunity will really help you develop into an all round digital planner buyer. You will be involved in every step of the process from taking client briefs, to developing digital strategy all the way through to implementation, campaign analysis and optimisation. You will work very closely with the offline teams to develop integrated accounts and be exposed to lots of client contact.
Being an independent agency, you will not only be exposed to digital media planning and buying but also the business side of the company. You will help in developing the agency’s digital offering and also get involved in new business pitches. This is a real opportunity to make a difference and drive forward your career.
The agency has a great vibe to it, with everyone working together for the common goal. You will be working with some exceptionally bright people and learn a huge amount. Unlike some large media agencies you really get a family feel at this agency. It understands the importance of its people and therefore invests a huge amount of time and money in development, offering clear career paths for people who want to work hard and progress.
This truly is a great role if you want to get away from the large agency mentality and really make a difference!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with digital strategy and formulation of digital development plans.
- Support and contribute to implementational planning of digital campaigns.
- Buying of digital media.
- Development of relationships with key media owners.
- Maintaining competitive buying rates through negotiation techniques.
- Have a passion for digital media.
- Have experience in planning and buying top class digital campaigns, preferably at a media agency.
- Be a strong innovator with a genuine interest in emerging technologies and how they can be used to help your client.
- Be someone who is always looking to learn and develop.
If you are looking to develop your career at a cracking agency then find out more now!
Contact Alex Michaels for a full list of our leading opportunities.
Sylex currently has a number of other Digital based roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies.