SEO Account Manager / Director
SEO Account Manager / Director – Play an integral role in growing this boutique agency’s SEO offering!
£30,000 - £48,000 DOE
PLAY AN INTEGRAL ROLE IN GROWING THE SEO OFFERING OF THIS RELATIVELY NEW, AMBITIOUS AND RAPIDLY GROWING AGENCY. THIS IS AN ENTREPRENEURIAL OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A CORE PILLAR IN THIS MEDIA AGENCY. NOW IS THE TIME TO BE JOINING!
This is a great opportunity to join a relatively young but thriving media agency to help continue the development of its SEO offering to a range of clients across numerous business sectors. The agency has seen massive growth over the last 12 months which has seen the SEO team grow considerably.
Now is a great time to join the agency as you will have the opportunity to really make a difference and become a pivotal member of the team. This role brings with it a chance to grow SEO billings, define the agency’s SEO philosophy, develop long standing relationships with key clients and develop a young, ambitious team of junior SEO professionals.
To secure this role you have to have a true understanding of SEO, from both a technical standpoint as well as a detailed knowledge of the SEO landscape. You will have vast experience across keyword research, optimising, reporting, analytics, and the three main search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing). One of the key elements to this role is the ability to analyse data and the insights behind this. You have to be a team player with the gravitas to converse with top level clients but also guide and develop your team.
You will be joining a fiercely ambitious agency that has clear goals for the future and are doing everything they can to hit their targets. The agency has a great working environment with strong camaraderie. It has developed a strong client base across all sectors and will be pushing hard for new business wins in the next 12 months. The agency understands that its people are its key resource and therefore rewards hard work, both in terms of remuneration and career progression.
- Provide senior client account ownership and strategic oversight.
- Provide guidance and support for SEO auditing and assessments, strategic recommendations and implementation efforts, and ongoing maintenance and reporting.
- Lead and manage client proposals and presentations.
- Lead implementation and management of appropriate SEO tools and analytics tools.
- Train team on process, practices, and methodologies.
- Integrate efforts with appropriate analytics and optimisation to team members and associated initiatives.
- Take an active, ongoing role in training and career development for Search Media Associates.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
- Work with management to identify areas for process improvement and new solutions.
- Define, document, and implement best practices for SEO analysis and reporting, and provide guidance and monitor for ethical standards of SEO.
This is a fantastic role at a growing media agency which will allow your career to develop quickly! To find out more please click "Apply" . Contact Alex Michaels for a full list of our leading opportunities.
Sylex currently has a number of other SEO based roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies.