Product Development Manager
Product Development Manager, £60K
Are you an ambitious and energetic Product Development Manager? Then I might have the perfect role for you!
Our client is looking for a Product Development Manager to review and develop business opportunities for growth in their business of licensing their members’ repertoire. To date they have successfully utilised assets at their disposal i.e. our authors’ mandates and rights and you will need the vision to see where further development opportunities may lie within the mandate of the members of our organisation. This may extend beyond the remit of licensing, if appropriate. You will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective product development strategy and ably present this to the senior management team and the Board.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through increasing our income streams and forging strong relationships with our sister organisations and others.
- Generate and develop ideas throughout the product development lifecycle
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Review and develop further the company’s existing products/services
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing partners
- Proven track record in successful product development
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with high-level negotiations
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
THis is a great role for someone with good product development expereince, so get in touch. Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.
Apply for Product Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly