Senior Account Manager (Digital & Direct Marketing) – Fill Recruitment Exclusive!
Senior Account Manager (Digital & Direct Marketing) – Fill Recruitment Exclusive! - Off Oxford Street Agency - to £39k
Direct and digital marketing experienced Senior Account Manager is sought to work at a stunning off Oxford Street agency on one of the agency’s flagship accounts.
This role has been briefed exclusively to Fill Recruitment – you won’t find this role advertised anywhere else.
The agency needs no introduction – it’s one of London’s finest direct marketing-led agencies and one of the coolest places in London to work too!
They are seen as a ‘destination agency' and people want to work there. Central London based, they have great offices and an enviable location.
The Senior Account Manager Role
This is exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Account Manager to join a fabulous telecoms account team. The account is the biggest in the agency and the work involves all BTL customer comms including CRM, acquisition, business to business comms and management of large customer facing websites.
The agency utilise all direct channels including email, direct mail, SMS & MMS, social media and IVR.
The right candidate will be passionate about creating customer engagement that truly makes a difference for a brand.
He or she will ideally have worked on a telecoms client before, although this isn’t essential, and have a solid CRM /integrated background including good experience in digital marketing.
Senior Account Manager – Skills & Experience Required
- You will have been a Senior Account Manager for at least 12 months
- You will have lots of direct marketing, CRM and digital experience, and be used to high volume campaigns and quick turnarounds
- You will have excellent attention to detail, even when working quickly
- You will be good at managing multiple projects and dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and on the client team
- You will have a creative mind, and be a keen judge of creative work
- You will have a mature outlook, and be able to provide leadership on projects internally, and in front of the client
- You will be solutions focused. Someone who isn’t fazed when a project doesn’t go to plan.
- You will be good at managing up, and keeping those above you informed on your projects – both when they’re going well and not so well. You’ll be great at working independently and taking ownership of projects, but won’t be afraid to ask for help and guidance.
- You will have good leadership skills, and confidently manage those below you
- You will have a sound understanding of comms and data strategy, and will have experience in its application.
- You will be a team player – someone who isn’t afraid to muck in, and will set a good example to more junior team members.
- You’ll be hard working, enthusiastic and sociable
- You will be a natural problem solver and strategic thinker with strong delivery skills – you will need to be able to deliver creative solutions across a range of projects and channels
What are you like!?
You should be a confident, approachable, friendly person who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment. The agency is open and flexible in nature and you should be too.
You will also be assertive and confident in your dealing with clients whilst demonstrating understanding of their business needs and objectives.
Your career at the agency...
The agency is growing and going from strength to strength so it is a terrific time to be part of our exciting team.
Great talent is looked after and promoted. You will be able to work on a strategic account where the creative will be varied and exciting.
Salary & Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package. Staff receive a contributory pension, health cover, on-going training, plus some lovely benefits like having your birthday off and a paid sabbatical to learn a new skill. Health is taken seriously with free fresh fruit and a running club!
Stunning agency, fantastic role, Senior Account Managers please send us your CV today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
Apply for Senior Account Manager (Digital & Direct Marketing) – Fill Recruitment Exclusive!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly