Group Account Director (Fill Recruitment Exclusive) - Boutique Digital Agency
Group Account Director (Fill Recruitment Exclusive) - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – c£75k with good benefits
Dynamic, central London boutique digital agency requires a highly ambitious Group Account Director to work across the agency’s client base with a focus on two key clients from the drinks and automotive sectors.
The agency have briefed Fill Recruitment exclusively on this role – you won’t find it advertised anywhere else.
The agency is a brand building agency with a specialism in digital and social media. They are small (30 talented, t-shaped, curious people), perfectly formed and pack a big punch.
Through their work they deliver direct business impact today for long-term brand equity for tomorrow. This ability to understand what’s important to the client now, but also have the discipline to guide the brand into the future, is what their clients love about them.
Their work has picked up a number of prestigious awards already as well as recognition in the press and with their peers (yet they feel like they are still only in second gear).
They are very smart, hardworking and committed to a new phase of growth within the agency that will take them from hidden gem to the agency clients want to work with and talent want to work in.
The Group Account Director Role
The agency are looking for an experienced and talented Group Account Director to join their team in what is a crucial role. You will be responsible for managing all of their clients and the client services team that consists of two Account Directors and two Account Managers.
The Group Account Director will require a disciplined approach to marketing and branding with a specific and intimate focus on social and digital marketing. You need to be a bright, confident and enthusiastic character.
The Group Account Director must be a highly competent individual and team player, with strong leadership skills. You need to be self-motivated, entrepreneurial and possess the ability to work well within a fast moving, and often changing and challenging environment. You also need to elicit calmness and control at all times.
The focus of the role will be on three key areas:
- Client profitability and growth
- Client satisfaction and retention
- Supporting and selling in industry defining work
The Group Account Director will work closely with senior management and more specifically the Managing Partners. You will be supported but will be expected to take responsibility and be proactive in driving significant business performance for the agency.
You will need to seamlessly fit into and work effectively with a super talented and diverse team of people.
Group Account Director – Specific Responsibilities
- Current Clients - Overall responsibility for the team and clients on a day-to-day basis
- Client Relationships – Manage senior client relationships
- Commercials - Ensure that your team is operating clients and projects profitably
- Strategy – Uncover the insights and plans that will make a significant impact on their clients business
- Business Development – Drive the organic business programme for your team and provide support for new business
- Team Management – Be able to manage delegation effectively
- Creative – Ensure that the work the agency produce is in line with their high creative standards whilst ensuring projects are on budget and time
- Communications – be clear and concise in all communication
- Administration – Ensure super efficiency both in internal and external dealings
Group Account Director – Personal Characteristics Required
The agency are looking for a Group Account Director who shares the agency’s approach and will fit into the existing culture.
- Honesty – not afraid to say what they are thinking or share what they believe in – the agency embrace new ideas, challenging thinking and defying conventions.
- Confidence – in their own and the agency’s ability to add genuine value to a client’s business.
- Diligence – willing to go that extra mile to ensure every piece of work is done to the standard they believe in.
- Devotion – to their clients, the agency, their team and to their own growth and development.
- Curiosity – a curious nature with a natural desire to keep up to date with insights and information that helps add value to the agency and their clients business.
- Attention to detail – apply diligence to every task, big or small. Go that extra mile to ensure every piece of work is as good as it can be.
The agency really value their employees and take professional development very seriously. You will have regular and thorough reviews along with investment from the agency in areas for development.
They strive for everyone to feel valued and appreciated for the impact that they are able to make to the agency.
• Salary – c£75k
• 25 days holiday (plus free days on birthday and at Xmas)
Excellent role, unbelievable agency. Group Account Directors please send us your CV today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/