Senior Data Planner (Client Lead) - Off Oxford Street Agency
Senior Data Planner (Client Lead) - Off Oxford Street Agency - Central London - to £90k
This exceptional central London data agency requires a Senior Data Planner (client lead) to work across three of the agency's most significant accounts from the automotive and retail sectors.
The agency are part of a global agency - home for some 700 people around the world, including offices in New York, LA, San Francisco, Hong Kong and China.
They are 35 people strong including 9 Planners and use data to build marketing databases, predictive models and segmentations to ensure effective marketing and by doing so, enhancing the customer experience.
The Client Lead Data Planner Role
The Client Lead is a high profile role with great visibility with the client and across the agency.
To qualify for this role you need to be a true self-starter as you will become one of three Lead Consultants at the agency and someone to build a team around.
Best described as a ‘brief maker' rather than a ‘brief taker', you are a highly strategic and senior Data Planner who is happy to utilise your skills to help the agency grow existing client revenue and also win pitches.
Your background can be either client or agency-side (and ideally both) and you possess advanced planning skills with the capability of leading clients through:
- Analytical projects designed to drive their comms / customer experience programmes … from dashboards to advanced analytics
- SCV developments and the ongoing improvement of the tech stack through new technologies to deliver personalised communications
- Rigorous campaign planning skills - you must be comfortable operating in both direct and broadcast channels (from a tracking and measurement perspective)
Softer skills needed are:
- A keen interest in technology and a proven ability to drive innovation into an account
- Driven by change and the opportunities it offers for clients
- A proven track record in the commercial development of accounts
Key responsibilities for the (client lead) Senior Data Planner Role
Working within the Data Planning team, the Client Lead will be key to:
- Managing and growing the revenues from Client relationships through proactively identifying opportunities
- Strategic Client liaison and creation and ongoing management of Client Development Plans
- Ensuring the effectiveness and quality of all deliverables on the accounts you are responsible for
- Managing the efficiency of your team to deliver Client requirements
- Day to day Client liaison and management of delivery commitments via direct reports and indirect colleagues
- Creating data strategies to drive communications across multiple channels - both offline and digital
- Overseeing the specification and briefing of all account requirements (from data processing through database management, analysis, campaign deployment and evaluation); working alongside database Developers and Analysts
- Working with external Client Agencies in delivery - and potentially the design of programmes
- Supporting the Planning and New Business Directors with pitch opportunities
- Proactively driving the agency's ambitions to bring together Technology, Insight and Creativity through projects under your control
Skills and Attributes required for the (client lead) Senior Data Planner Role
The Client Lead is a high profile role with great visibility within the Client and across the agency.
The key attributes of the role holder are:
- Expert Client knowledge of brand, product and culture. The ability to understand and demonstrate such understanding of the Client's business. This requires a sound commercial and business focus alongside a proactive approach to research and learning
- Structured, clear and effective resource management and delegation skills in managing both direct report and key internal relationships (e.g. Analysts and Operational staff)
- Development of direct reports, such that they are able to successfully reach their Assessment metrics
- An organised and structured approach to managing multiple tasks, meeting deadlines and time management is essential
- The ability to accurately scope and quote projects as well as measure account efficiency in order to enable improvements to be made to delivery processes
- The ability to understand and communicate Client requirements and the ability to create clear and practical requirements specifications. This is especially key to briefing and working with Analysts in the design of reports, segmentations and models
- Good analytical skills i.e. the ability to recognise and identify key metrics that support Clients' objectives, spot trends and insights from data analysis.
- The ability to distil insights into compelling and actionable output to Clients and stakeholders
- The ability to lead the design of marcoms solutions based on data insight - including channel selection and creation of test matrices to ensure that Client programmes are effectively designed and measured
- Manage the delivery of Case Studies to demonstrate the agency's success where ever possible
- A proactive approach to thought leadership about new channels and technology. As their Clients move to multi channels, it is imperative that the agency support them and that their data strategies are based upon this
- A collegiate approach to working across multi discipline teams both internally at the agency and externally across Client and Client partner teams
What the Agency offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match.
The salary is up to £90k, depending on experience.
Senior Data Planners please get in touch if you have the skill set required to become a Client lead at this multi-award winning agency.
If this role is not what you're looking for, then don't worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/