Head of Creative Solutions (Print & Online)
This is a fantastic position. Our client is a major media organisation who is looking for a commercially minded Head of Creative Solutions. You will be a true leader with fantastic sales skills who can drive revenue from major clients and leading west end agencies across this large print and online portfolio.
You will need to show that you are, creative, full of ideas, persuasive, hard working and tenacious and able to lead from the front but still be a team player. The rewards will be big personal earnings with great benefits.
The purpose of the job is to…
- Be the 'go to' leader for all aspects of the company Creative Solutions business
- Lead, grow and develop the team of Creative Solutions Specialists
- Cultivate executive relationships at the largest media agencies and clients
- Be responsible for attaining and exceeding targets across the creative solutions team
- Define the strategy for maintaining existing creative solutions business and the successful generation of new creative solutions business across the whole portfolio
- Build strong relationships with the print & digital teams and focus on a joined up approach to targeting agencies and clients
- Develop strategic, solutions sales approach and assist sales reps in selling integrated packages to senior level agency and brand contacts
Management and Sales Duties…
- Motivate your sales team to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Set challenging but realistic objectives for your team above and beyond revenue goals
- Help to create best-in-market creative ideas for the Creative Solutions team and the Advertising team as a whole to take to market
- Ensure that the sales teams meet agreed revenue, volume and yield budgets
- Be responsible for ensuring the team provides high quality responses to briefs
- Review the budgets and accurately communicate progress towards targets to both the sales staff and the Commercial Director
- Develop relationships with existing and potential clients at all levels from brand managers to marketing directors
- Work collaboratively with editorial teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage internal stakeholders to create saleable upstream solutions
- Ensure that you and your team are conversant and fluent in all products that are on offer in the market, key digital, print and brand knowledge coupled with an understanding of portfolio selling
The skills you need…
- 5+ years of responsibility, in a creative solutions environment with management experience
- Demonstrable success in scaling revenues, sales process and team
- Keen understanding of the digital & print media advertising market
- Ability to lead, build and motivate a high performance-oriented sales team
- Relationships and experience selling advertising and campaigns to both clients and agencies.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills as well as comfort and effectiveness in communicating at the C-suite/Board of Director Level
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written.
- Experienced at delivering high quality presentations to groups
- Entrepreneurial approach to generating new revenue
- Self motivated and used to operating under own initiative
- Strong sales approach including negotiating, handling objections and closing deals, using this knowledge to the benefit of others in the team
- Ability to work in team orientated environment and motivate and manage an eclectic mix of people and disciplines