The Financial Analyst will be responsible for helping to build the analytics team from the ground up. They will ensure timely and accurate reporting of Financial and Commercial information to internal stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Working with all Subsidiaries and Business units to report monthly Revenue by client for the Ogilvy Family to Senior Management.
• Assemble Client financial information to give client level P&L to Operational Profit.
• Working with the Management Accounts team to review financial information and forecasts.
• Assemble and summarise data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
• Build out the Monthly operational financial reporting.
• Preparation of Management Information packs.
• Maintenance of Capacity Plans and responsible for their data integrity.
• Assist Commercial Accountants and Senior Management in the preparation of Quarterly Forecasts and annual Budget.
• Work with Data Insights team to develop Staffing and Capacity analysis.
• Variance analysis relating to rates used and hours worked.
• Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
This role provides the chance to join a world leading Agency with opportunities to develop a career in Finance. Mentoring and support will be provided.
Our chosen candidate must:
• Be CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified or Finalist
• Have excellent Excel skills
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be a strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership
• Have a strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
• Be an independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
• Be self-motivated and capable of using and applying their initiative to new situations
• Must be highly versatile and adaptable
• Be enthusiastic, positive, proactive & inquisitive
• Be keen to learn, understand and take on new tasks
• Be an individual who strives for excellence and who wants to be part of a team striving for the same
• Be a confident and persuasive communicator (written and verbal)
• Be a natural team-player capable of participation at all levels