Football Business Manager Nike
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike exists to innovate for athletes. Nike Sports Marketing professionals provide the vital linkage between the company and Nike-sponsored athletes, clubs and federations worldwide. Sports Marketing employees partner with premier athletes to collect insights about existing and future products, gather inspirational stories about sport and nurture long-term relationships between the athletes and the company. The team develops and executes sports marketing strategies, obtains endorsements and licensing agreements and serves as Nike ambassadors to the sports community worldwide. Their relationships build the foundation of Nike’s product creation: Nike creates exceptional products because its employees listen to exceptional athletes.
Football Business Manager, UK, London
As part of an exciting new offence within our Football division, Nike are looking for a Football Business Manager to play an integral part in delivering key strategic goals throughout 2017 and beyond.
As the Football Business Manager, you will work across all facets of Nike’s Football Marketplace (sales, merchandising, marketing, digital etc) to help deliver a range of strategic, visible and exciting projects and initiatives within the category, playing a key part in the successful delivery of the 2017 overall Football offence.
- You will work closely with the Territory General Manager for Football, as well as the rest of the Football leadership team and other key stakeholders, to help implement various business critical projects.
- Develop detailed project & resource plans including objectives, milestones and costs
- Support on providing visibility to strategic direction and plans across the Football category to ensure a broad based support for the plans and their intended results
- Manage the delivery and implementation of the project and track progress against plans
- Facilitate resolution of project issues and act as a key point of contact for cross-functional team members
- Provide regular updates to the Football & UK leadership team
- BSc degree of higher, or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 4 years proven experience within Project and Change Management, ideally gained within a Consultancy environment
- Comfortable working across all aspects of the project lifecycle, from inception to delivery
- A good understanding of managing project resources and project finances
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a proven track record working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and to analyse, structure and simplify complexity
- Results oriented & pro-active
- Ability to network, influence and utilise internal and external resources
- A strong team player
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to fast paced and reactive business environment
- A passion for football, for sport and for the Nike brand
Job ID: 00294969
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.