Creative Communications Planner
This social marketing agency is the place to be if you love using your initiative and want to see your work come to life. They have a great team there and you'll work with high profile clients on campaigns that where the end result is a positive impact on learning and education.
Creative Communications Planner -The Role
- This is a truly integrated Planner role where you’ll work across a broad mix of channels including digital, email, social, advertising, direct marketing/mail, PR, bloggers/influencers, as well as ambassadors and specialist education media.
- You'll develop engaging multi-channel marketing and communications strategies and plans for your clients, underpinned by sound customer insight.
- Inspiring great creative is a key part of the role and you’ll develop propositions and briefs that engage and achieve objectives.
Creative Communications Planner – Skills Checklist
- With 2 – 3 years’ planning experience, you’ve worked across the broad communications mix and have wide digital experience.
- You’ve a strong track record in devising innovative campaign strategies and know how best to engage with audiences, based on behavioural insights and your understanding of how to use data.
- You’re collaborative, adaptable and able to develop clear and concise briefs that inspire creatives.
You’ll get a huge amount of satisfaction in this role where the end result is a positive impact on children’s education.And there’s a great team there who will encourage your collaborative and innovative approach.
So if this is just the opportunity you’re looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.