Our client creates engaging brands around the world. They are a collaborative team of retail experts offering strategy, design and innovation; defining imaginative brands and delivering engaging experiences for a new generation of customer. They’re highly ambitious creative partners, always looking to create the next big thing with their clients.
The company offers a rare blend of creativity and strategy with a diverse range of skillsets including architecture, service design, environments, innovation, PR, marketing, copy writing, content, storytelling and digital. They have a diverse range of challenges in all sectors, including fashion, beauty, technology, automotive, home, DIY, banking, property. They travel the world, meet with clients, collaborate with teams and they're proud to say they work with, and create, some of the best and most ambitious brands out there today. They also establish and promote new ways of working, facilitate more collaboration, bring thought leadership to the company and help clients define their next chapter... All very exciting.
Their team of strategists define, guide and inspire world class retail experiences, helping to transform sectors and redefine brands. Working independently or as part of a wider strategy team, you will work closely with their creative teams and clients across environments, communications and digital.
The key responsibilities of the role cover three main areas; insight, strategy and ideas.
Key skills and experiences:-
- Proven experience gained in a similar Insights or Strategy role.
- Strong strategic thinker, with proven success of developing compelling ideas/strategies.
- Keen understanding of the elements required to define and develop a leading customer experience.
- Analytical and creative mind-set.
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a growing strategy team at a world class consultancy. You’ll be a mid-level strategist looking to take on greater responsibility.
It’s a company that encourages and rewards initiative, and has a strong personal and career development ethos at its heart.