Creative Director - Qatar
On the prowl for a Creative Director who already has a deep, hands-on digital design background leading multidisciplinary creative teams on multiple accounts. This role will be placed in Qatar so a relocation package will be on offer.
You'll be responsible for setting the creative vision and have an in-depth technical understanding to effectively lead and manage any given project. The Creative Director will oversee creative work and is responsible for their overall direction, strength, profile, and output.
• Partner with the Planning department to understand the business and audience needs, translate insights into creative strategies and breakthrough concepts that drive business results.
• Respond to challenging briefs, produce and articulate concepts quickly and precisely.
• Foster creative trust, respect and value with clients through transformational creative work.
• Provide direction and management for all creative deliverables including development of creative project plans, creative briefs, mood boards, etc.
• Articulate concept development, express distinctions between solutions, the relative merits of each and how each fulfils the creative strategy.
• Serve as a thought leader and champion for best practices and new ideas and drive the team to consistently deliver solutions of a higher calibre.
• Present creative deliverables to the client where necessary and negotiate changes with the support of the Client Service team.
• Seek to innovate processes and ideas and apply industry leading edge ideas to existing accounts.
• Collaborate across disciplines to uphold quality standards of all creative output with special attention to high risk projects to ensure quality.
• Promote consistent communication and camaraderie within the team.
• Cultivate and inspire creativity within the department and the agency as a whole to help create an environment that will produce award winning work.
• Actively identify opportunities, suggest refinements to current initiatives, and evaluate initiatives against current industry best practices and accomplishments.
Key skills required and Experience
2+ years’ professional experience in a similar position leading creative teams.
A strong portfolio and expertise at developing integrated offline and digital creative, with demonstrated results and award-winning creative achievement.
Mastery of all Adobe design software and Microsoft Office applications, working knowledge of content and development practice areas and related tools (ex. Sketch, Invision, etc.)
Excellent leadership abilities that foster learning and creative excellence among team members.
Excellent conceptualization skills and creativity combined with high-tech knowledge.
Ability to set the overall creative tone and lead the creative design process and to inspire creative ideas in others.
Effective and creative brainstorming, ideation, and problem-solving.
Clear, compelling, and charismatic presentation and storytelling skills.
Superior communication skills, enthusiasm and confidence to present to all levels of clients including senior leadership.
Skilled at multi-tasking with ease in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Strong professional ethics, cultural awareness and sensitivity.
This is an amazing opportunity for an exceptionally talented Creative Director who is ready for their next venture overseas.
Relocation package includes annual return flights back to the UK, Full health insurance, hotel accommodation for the first 2 weeks of relocation and full assistance in permanent accommodation.
Starting salary - £80,000 per annum (TAX FREE)
For the purpose of this role interviews will be taking place in the last week of October so please ensure applications are submitted within this time frame.
Apply for Creative Director - Qatar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly