Senior Manager – Performance Marketing
ABOUT THE CLIENT
A leading global lifestyle and apparel brand
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Manager will own the Performance Marketing across EMEA - covering both Ecommerce and Marketing Teams. The role will work closely across multiple functions - including Digital Trading and Omnichannel Marketing teams.
- Own and deliver the performance marketing function for the group.
- Co-create content experiences/stories with Digital Trading team.
- Deliver a sophisticated multi-faceted strategy by co-creating across business.
- Be a customer champion and ensure that the right messages are delivered to the right customers at the right time.
- Manage relationships within a cross-channel team to deliver agreed strategies and planned financial targets.
- Present customer level management information as and when required.
- Manage performance related budgets, working closely with each business unit as when required.
Tracking and Reporting
- Provide an advanced, comprehensive reporting function across all channels, devices and customer segments.
- Identify and agree strategic KPIs with business leads and ensure that all marketing activity is thoroughly and accurately tracked and reported on in order to make use of roll out opportunities and practical efficiencies.
- Ensure that all in-house analytical packages are correctly configured to provide robust metrics and insights.
- Develop a universal path to conversion process and utilize channel integration and multiple touch point customer journeys to optimize opportunities.
- Produce tactical analysis on an ‘as and when required’ basis.
- Deliver innovative insights and actionable outputs.
Analytics & Customer Centricity
- Drive the path to conversion process to optimize investment opportunities.
- Achieve a ‘customer view’ and co-create data driven personalization initiatives with Digital Trading.
- Promote the integration of the customer database with all relevant internal systems, datasets and processes.
- Work closely with Merchants to optimize onsite conversion through a world-class customer experience.
- Promote the ‘voice of the customer’ across all business units.
- Drive sustainable, profitable sales growth and achieve a consistent view on profitability down to channel level.
- Maintain LTV metrics in reporting capabilities.
- Own external agency relationships wherever necessary to deliver initiatives and marketing activity within the timeframes specified and ensure that the Ralph Lauren work ethic, brand values and mission are upheld.
- Work seamlessly with each business unit to provide support at campaign level.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years’ experience in a strategic ecommerce marketing role
- 3+ experience in managing agency/network relationships
- Extremely strong SEM experience
- Proven track record for sales generation through data driven marketing
- Strong leader
- Ability to collaborate and co-create
- Strategic thinker
- Able to influence at all levels.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- The ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Experience in a results driven multi-channel environment.
- Experience of managing budgets, promotional spending and external suppliers/partners.
- Experience of working with, and making sense of large data sets, including unstructured data.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of all marketing KPIs controlling performance, ROI and ultimately OI.
- Experience of overseas markets.
- Strong project management & organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Fashion/Luxury experience.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Experience of ecommerce and digital within an omnichannel environment.
- Exposure to wholesale as a sales channel.
- Experience of using specialist digital/web tools and software packages.
- Experience of using specialist marketing research tools.
ABOUT THE OFFER
Competitive Base, with excellent bonus & benefits
CVs in Word format only