Senior Campaign Manager - Acquisition (CPW & DIXONS)
DIXONS CARPHONE / MARKETING CRM AND DIGITAL MARKETING
Job Number: DC-SF02440
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The Marketing team is responsible for the planning, development and delivery of the brand, advertising, digital, CRM, PR and retail marketing plans for Dixons Carphone in the UK. It is also responsible for developing and managing insight & customer strategy, to ensure that the customer is at the heart of our decision-making processes. Innovation and creativity is key, with the team responsible for delivering over 5000 point of sales promotions (POS) per month and 4-5 press adverts per week, developing content across digital and traditional channels.
You'll lead the Acquisition (Contact & Keep and New Initiatives) team who is responsible for leading key strategic projects to drive lead generation and lead nurture for the business as a means of transforming the Customer Experience and delivering significant incremental revenue yearly, including a number of key Exec sponsored projects.
- Lead a team of 3 FTEs
- Deliver vision and strategy for the Contact & Keep and New Initiatives team
- Key CRM Lead for Direct sales channel, responsible for data forecasting, quality and advising on improved conversion opportunities
- High level management of acquisition and new initiative campaign strategies across Email, SMS and OBTM
- Lead New Product and Services launch campaigns from development through to execution
- Lead and deliver key strategic projects to transform customer experience, focusing on supercharged moments and addressing pain points
- Delivery of a number of other strategic projects, e.g. Pin Point, UEC, Honeybee, cross-brand data capture, increasing the quality of data that we have on our customers
- Introduce 121 personalisation across all comms where relevant
- Continually explore further lead generation opportunities internally and externally
- Ensure alignment of personalised acquisition propositions with Vendors/Suppliers, Sales Channels, CSG and Trading teams
- Continue strategy to increase profile and role of CRM within the business
You will need:
- Excellent people management and development skills
- Strong leadership experience especially through periods of change for a team
- Drive to deliver to deadlines at pace
- Experience of senior stakeholder management
- Proven CRM, direct sales and online experience
- Subscription-lead marketing desirable
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Motivational skills
- Project / timeline management skills
- Drive and passion to make step changes to marketing approach
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.