I always love working with this brilliant agency because it’s genuinely planning centric as well as being a true meritocracy. They really do recognise and reward talent. New business success means that their already great client list is even better and the agency is poised to be seriously famous. Plus you’ll get to work with a top team in lovely bright offices near the river.
Senior Planner - The role
- This blue chip retail client is embracing strategy as never before. The account offers lots of variety and massive potential, with new ways of delivering their services, innovative ways of using digital and a focus on customer experience and building loyalty in more exciting and effective ways.
- You’ll love working with the client who’s embracing new ideas and looking to the future of their customer engagement.
- Plus an atmosphere of genuine collaboration means in this non-hierarchical culture means you’ll have the chance to champion your ideas and bring them to life, as well as learn and develop – they love promoting internally!
Senior Planner – Skills and experience needed
- With a minimum of 4 years’ planning experience, gained agency side you understand CRM, both digital and offline, with the emphasis on the customer journey, customer needs and genuine engagement.
- You’re totally customer focused, thrive on generating insight and applying this to underpin great solutions. And with a love of the creative product, your inspirational approach helps shape brilliant creative.
- You’re highly collaborative, confident working with clients, leading meetings and workshops and thrive on making a positive difference to client business.
This is one of my favourite agencies, so if you’re a Senior Planner who wants to work in a business that puts customer strategy at its heart, click ‘APPLY’ and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.