Exciting TV/FILM production company who are based in SOHO are looking for a dynamic production assistant/producer to support the team and help co ordinate work and clients.
Overview of the role - We are looking for a an excellent communicator, someone who can co ordinate the studio work flow and help manage the Directors, Clients and Designers when necessary.
Overall Purpose of Role
To be creatively focussed and draw on experience and contacts to bring the creative ideas to life through production, help to make the agency famous for its creative product.
• Booking in & quoting jobs
• Chasing Estimates
• Promoting the company brand at various networking events both in the UK and overseas
PERSONAL SKILLS NEEDED
- An overall positive, can-do attitude.
- Confident and comfortable to speak in meetings to the whole team.
- People Skills - ability to engage with both the team and clients. Skilled in building relationships and gaining respect from team members. Must be good at building rapport and relationships with clients/agencies. Must also be good negotiators, able to liaise with 3rd party suppliers and help keep costs down.
- Self motivated and has a high level of using own initiative.
- Superb written and language skills. Additional language skills will be highly advantageous, due to international client base.
- Ability to write good copy. This person needs to be articulate and eloquent as they will be dealing with clients on a day to day bases (face to face, calls and emails).
- Must be enthusiastic and have a passion for what the business does, must have a pragmatic view on situations and enjoy interacting in important meetings with senior people.
- Must be creative and have ideas and not be shy of bringing these ideas and opinions to the table.
- Good grasp of finance and commercial acumen
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience working for either a post production/production company, advertising agency, broadcast environment. Working on video/film projects.