Award winning creative agency is looking for a competent and detail oriented traffic manager for their busy London team.
This studio has grown considerably over recent years, and now – as well as London – serves offices in New York, San Francisco and Singapore as well as offering occasional supporting other offices.
Consequently they have put in place increasingly robust trafficking processes, but their implementation is arduous and time-consuming, and creates an unwelcome distraction for the senior studio management. Therefore are seeking to augment the team with a Traffic Manager, in order to achieve the following objectives:
- Effective weekly trafficking of Studio resource
- Daily management of the resourcing ebb and flow
- Timely communication between the Studio and Client Services teams in all relevant offices
- Effective management of third party suppliers, in particular the management of the print procurement process Day-to-day interactions and responsibilities This is a key role, intersecting primarily with the Studio and Client Services teams.
Reporting to the Creative Director, responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation of current trafficking processes, and rollout of any required improvements
- Ongoing management and recruitment of freelance roster, in conjunction with Studio leadership
- Weekly collation of resource requirements from all offices
- Communication with Studio leadership to verify resource requirements
- Analysis of available resource
- Booking of freelancers, in conjunction with Studio leadership
- Weekly resource allocation plan
- Daily communication with Studio and Client Services teams
- Daily re-evaluation of the resource allocation plan
- Weekly reporting of allocation vs. actual resource utilisation
- Ongoing management and recruitment of print roster (and other third parties) in conjunction with Studio leadership
- Liaison with printers (and other third parties), specifically with regard to estimates and schedules
Great opportunity to work with a fantastic agency, who have a great reputation for excellent work and an exceptional culture.
Apply for Traffic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly