Community / Social Media Executive
AMAZING opportunity for a talented social person to make their mark in a NOT-FOR-PROFIT organisation. If you have experience within community management, a passionate person who's interested in working for a government funded youth brand, this is your chance! Be the voice and personality of the brand!
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
This role is integral to the success of the Digital Team within the marketing department, engaging with the social media community, actively tracking trends and ensuring the company is involved in the right conversations.
• You will be responsible for creating incredible real-time content that taps into the youth mind set and engages their audience
• Be prolific in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouRube daily.
• Build a community on their social channels, taking it from a group of followers to a tribe, with the help of the Social Media Manager.
• Providing the Social Media Team with support on all campaigns
The successful candidate will understand the importance of a feed and the story that the feed can tell. They are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and fanatical passion for micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
• Excellent understanding of Social Media Platforms.
• Digital native with a passion for the ever-changing environment
• Strong organisational and copywriting skills
• Strong attention to detail with good editorial judgement, accuracy and sensitivity
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button below.