Senior Social Strategist
- A creative digital agency in East London that connects brands to consumers through Content Worth Sharing are looking for a mid-senior social strategist
- You will answer clients' challenges, write compelling briefs and help develop campaigns
- You will develop and deliver communications plans for campaigns across owned, earned and paid properties media
- This is a role for someone that wants to lead others and work with the head of planning to build an even more effective & creative agency.
- You will be expected to gather and interpret social insight using social tools to define brand, consumer and market insights that are the foundations of your strategic solutions.
- First point of call for clients & internal teams on day to day questions about social / digital strategy
- Create strong relationships with internal departments, always leading the social agenda. Work in partnership with the social and creative team in the creative development stages
- You will help create a culture of measurement and reporting for all clients and help your colleagues ensure measurement is at the heart of what they offer.
- You will need to have strong social insight, measurement and reporting skills that sit alongside core strategic planning skills (strategy development, brief development, creative development).
- 5+ years' experience
- Experienced at using social tools to provide insight necessary to create engaging strategies and campaigns
- Ability to set KPIs, measuring social activity, campaign reporting and evaluation
- Ability to provide clear direction and feedback
- Knowledge of current and emerging social channels
- A lover of collaboration, big ideas and having fun at work.
If so, get in touch with PAIDRAIC CAREY on PAIDRAIC@GEMINIPEOPLE.COM , one of our specialist consultants for SOCIAL & CONTENT People.
Apply for Senior Social Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly