PR Junior Account Manager
Global PR Comms agency based in central London looking for a new JAM on their consumer retail team. They are one of the largest comms agencies in the UK and have offices globally. With their London offices around 60 people, they are wining new business across all teams and expanding their divisions and portfolio. With teams across all sectors from ; lifestyle, consumer, corporate, retail, beauty, luxury and lifestyle. Fantastic offices in central London, huge open working space with a lovely team working culture.
One of their largest teams is looking for a consumer specialist in their retail team. This person needs to have global PR experience, from a large PR agency background , preferably in the retail space. Used to working with large brands in the luxury market, happy to travel as this client has international markets and you will be needed to travel a lot. You will be working in a team of around 6 people, and working into a solid Account Manager and have a junior to manage through. Big brand experience is needed, knowledge of the retail market is a necessity.
Still interested?! Here is the run through of the role.
- Currently in a large PR agency working on big consumer brands (ideally retail)
- Experience at either a solid SAE level or a JAM
- Used to working in a close knit team
- Happy to travel for around for the client with the team
- Knowledge of the retail/consumer space
- Good UK and global contacts in the media space
- 1 x month notice period ideally to start in November
CVs to email@example.com