Situated in the Southeast, this leading retailer is at the top of its game. It has consistently led the market in its sector both nationally and internationally and is a destination for great, commercially minded marketers to be able to work on exciting, marketing leading activity.THE ROLE
As Product Manager you will own:
- Day-to-day management of the Trade-In P&L.
- Price management
- Overseeing the impact of the marketing strategies (both digital and in store)
- Ongoing Trade-In market analysis - identifying space and opportunities for new propositions
- Executing trading (pricing and promotional) strategiesYOU
To be able to apply for this role as Product Manager you must have:
- Previous buying/ Trade in experience ideally from a telecoms background
- Exposure to P&L ownership
- Previous proposition/ pricing experienceIf this sounds like you apply now.
Product Manager - Retail - £30,000 - £35,000 - Hertfordshire
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.