UI Designer | Global Mobile Company | 1 Month Rolling
UI/Visual Designer | Global Mobile Company | 1 Month Rolling | £300-£400
I am working with one of the world's most renowned telecommunication organisations who are looking for a talented, responsive and native UI/Visual Designer. Someone who has worked for big brands previously on large-scale projects and has the ability to work both as a silo and as part of a team. They are very interested in someone who is not only skilled in the Digital side of design, but also has strong skills in Illustration and more traditional Graphics.
The perfect candidate will need experience in:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs
* The ability to respond to ideas for improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews etc.
* you will be responsible in creating design deliverables such as design specifications, assets, mock-ups, sketches etc.
* Work closely with the Design Manager, IA and technical lead to ensure that all product requirements has been specified correctly
* You will be responsible in ensuring all design meets Brand Guidelines and are consistent with other products.
* Experience in agile methodology and working closely with the immediate scrum team on a day-to-day basis
- During implementation phase you will be responsible for day-to-day questions from developers, product managers etc.
- A Solid grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of front-end web technologies
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website.
- Well-rounded understanding of website/mobile designs and usability best practices
- Be comfortable in sketching or quickly mocking up and communicating design ideas
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- You will have a familiarity with technical constraints and limitations on platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Fireworks and other associated design tools
- Experience with Native app design for both iPhone and Android
- Ability to coordinate, prioritise and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to communicate your design vision and defend your design decision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers and the ability to share sample portfolio in advance with CV
- Some travel may be required
If you have/can do the above, please click 'apply' or contact email@example.com
Apply for UI Designer | Global Mobile Company | 1 Month Rolling
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly