Business Development Director - Corporate Video
To successfully develop and win new business and clients, to deliver revenue growth for ITN Productions’ Branded Content division. The primary purpose of the role is to (a) Win new corporate clients by pitching the full suite of ITN production services and (b) Grow these clients to see ITN Productions as their preferred supplier for all of their corporate communication needs. The primary role includes lead generation, credential development, pitch writing and presentation, and working with the Head of Creative and producers to ensure we maximise the creative solution and profitability on each project. The Business Development Director will also be expected to provide management of projects through to delivery with the support of an account manager and to identify and drive new revenue streams in conjunction with the Head of Branded Content.
Head of branded content
- Identify, target and develop relationships with new corporate clients.
- Cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Achieve set revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Implement departmental and company-wide strategy
- Continuously stay in tune with the market through relevant research, and identify trends and new business opportunities
- Co-ordinate pitch responses, liaising with producers to manage creative solution, budget and profitability, and pitch to high level decision makers
- Understand pricing models to ensure accurate and realistic costs are put to the client
- Client management of production projects
- Build relationships with existing clients to generate further revenue opportunities
- Work closely with producers and technical teams to ensure successful project implementation
- Work with in-house compliance teams, where appropriate, to ensure our solution is match fit
- Report weekly to line manager on briefs/new pitches and revenue opportunities
- People management.
- Successful track record in new business/business development
- Extensive and established relationship network with Clients
- Extensive client facing and account management experience
- A thorough understanding of the creative process and production
- Ability to convert a concept into a working project
- Confident in pitch writing and presenting
- Ability to use own initiative whilst still working as part of a larger team
- Experience in negotiating on all aspects of a deal
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills.
This Job Description identifies the main requirements of the role. It is not an exhaustive list of duties but is intended to reflect the nature, range, and context of the work, which will change over time.
ITN is an equal opportunities employer and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities.
Author: Laetitia Rennie, Director of TV Commercials & Branded Content and Abigail Ingle, HR Officer.
Date: October, 2016
Apply for Business Development Director - Corporate Video
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly