Brand Strategy/Account Director - Brand Strategy and Innovation Agency
This is a fabulous opportunity for a strategic Junior Account Director/Account Director with to join this boutique brand strategy and innovation agency and broaden their strategic input. They combine smart thinking, creativity and leading edge techniques and tools to innovate, adapt and strengthen brands for a portfolio of leading clients in Europe and the UK within FMCG, food, drink, spirits, and services.
We are looking a naturally social and engaging Account Director who has the ability and experience to embrace both a strategy/planning and account director role. You will ideally have had exposure to input of qualitative insight, developing strategic recommendations and guiding conceptual creative development in a Brand-centric consultancy environment.
The ideal candidate will have led strategic projects (whether from a Brand Strategy or Innovation perspective) and have been the client lead, responsible for shaping and scoping the brief. Account Management skills in terms of the overall running of key accounts and ability to nurture growth within these is key as is the ability to brief a creative team and talk intelligently about brands.
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience in a strategic role within a Brand or Innovation Consultancy
- Running projects (and their clients) concerning brand positioning, innovation, portfolio planning.
- An intuitive ability to 'read' brands and their role in consumers' lives
- Great conceptual and creative ability - with a strong aptitude/keen interest in crafting insights, positioning statements, and writing concepts
- A creative and analytical mindset, with the ability to synthesise diffuse sources of information into workable strategies
- A business driver, someone who is excited by growth
This is a golden opportunity for a bright Account Director to move into a strategy role with a tight-knit, eclectic mix of bright and spirited characters, the culture here is grown-up, professional, friendly and entrepreneurial. The ability to travel essential. Please contact me for an informed discussion: Ann Sharman firstname.lastname@example.org.