Frontend (Wordpress) Developer
Front-end (WordPress) Developer, Creative Agency, £30,000 - £40,000 +Benefits
My client is an independent Digital Creative Agency who's experienced massive success. They're looking to keep the momentum going and would love to welcome a front-end developer to the team.
You will be working on a wide variety of projects, working on websites for national and global brands. You'll take ownership of your work and enjoy taking a project to completion – easily turning a PSD into a fully functional website.
Your main duty will be transforming design mockups from Photoshop/Illustrator to cross-browser compatible pages.
What you'll get:
If you want to spend time in a vibrant environment, enhance your career and have a lot of fun while taking part in some amazing projects then this is the place to be. This is a great opportunity to become involved with a growing company where there are no glass ceilings to career progression.
- Solid experience writing clean, semantic HTML5
- Solid experience writing well organised, maintainable CSS
- Solid experience working from design mockups
- Proficient Photoshop skills
- Mobile and responsive design work
- Knowledge of version control systems, in particular Mercurial and/or Git.
- Experience with WordPress, in particular turning design mockups into bespoke WordPress themes.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, in particular Less and Sass/SCSS.
If this role sounds like you then please do get in touch; email@example.com
Apply for Frontend (Wordpress) Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly