Reputable and award winning Digital agency requires a strong and experienced senior digital developer (with at least 6 years of experience) to cover off both front-end and back-end coding, Umbracco builds and server management.
You will have a background in delivering high quality websites and mobile websites with in-depth experience of managing the build aspect of the project, including supporting more junior members of the development team.
You will be working in a small passionate team of web and technology enthusiasts and need to be able to express your opinions clearly and be good at estimating and managing your time and that of junior team members.
This role is for a senior digital developer who will be able to carry a development project from conception through to completion, in a very senior-level environment, working within an already strong team.
Skills required include, but are not limited to:
- A client centric approach to your work
- A passion for the work that you do
- Enjoy working in a cross disciplinary team
- Devoted to keeping up to date with web technologies
- Enthusiastic to share your experiences
- Passionate about building websites and digital media
- Keep positivity up in the face of adversity
- A strong character to inform and educate on best practices in order to increase quality
- Strong Umbracco and WordPress development skills
- Working knowledge of PHP and mySQL
- Solid knowledge of managing and configuring IIS and MS-SQL
- Accuracy in estimating development times
- Take a lead in functional specification writing
- Push for greater adoption of Agile-like methods across the agency – process, tools and ways of working
- A desire to create a larger, more capable and stronger digital team that can extend into different marketing verticals
- At least 6 years of project management or production experience in a technical consultancy/digital agency
- Possess outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy. Strong track record in managing projects for the full software development life cycle.
• Team performance, cohesion and motivation.
• Helping to build confidence in digital throughout the agency.
• Winning digital work in different product verticals.