Digital Project Manager - Global Brand - Farnborough - £40k
Digital Project Manager - Global Brand - Farnborough £40k
I am looking for a digital project manager to work on-site at a super cool brand.
You will need to have at least two years' experience managing digital projects for example, desktop site and rebuilds of mobile and tablet sites and delivering brand new user experience.
This company has built a dedicated inside agency for the brand who constantly measure, test and create fresh content for their website. Working closely with the central team in London, they enhanced the desktop site and rebuilt the entire UK mobile and tablet site, delivering a brand new user experience for the brand. We need this person to make sure the deliverables are delivered on time, to brief, and to budget.
The candidate should have experience maintaining the very highest level of output across a range of digital deliverables, whilst adhering to internal workflow processes.
The role requires the individual to be proactive in their dedication to improvement, with reference to both internal process and brand innovation.
The role requires the Digital Project Manager to proactively look to improve and enhance internal processes and with the User Experience lead, drive brand innovation.
- Be a brand and quality guardian. Fully immersed in the brand, learning and understanding the challenges of the brand, its position within the market, and applying this to every job.
- Receiving and interpreting briefs from the client
- Managing the onsite resource, ensuring this is planned effectively and hitting deadlines.
- Devising accurate timing plans based on resource, the requirements of the brief and the expectations of the client.
- Write and prepare strong, clear briefs for the onsite team, ensuring they have everything they require to complete the work.
- Ensure projects are signed off by the Digital Marketing team and have met quality standards and guidelines before deployment.
- Maintain strong relationships with the account team and the client directly, as well as the other agencies involved, such as the creative agency, PPC & SEO agency, and the agency that maintains all the retailer sites. This is a client facing role.
- Experience in a digital Project Management role within an agency or in-house environment.
- Experience delivering various digital assets.
- Good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing.
- Understanding of costs in digital design and creative adaptation and build.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications including MS Project and Excel
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525