Digital Executive - 18m fixed term contract
Up to £30K
My client, a world renowned luxury goods brand, is seeking a Digital Executive to join their online team. Reporting directly into the Head of Digital, the Digital Executive will be responsible for implementing digital marketing campaigns across email, social and ecommerce channels for an international audience. This is a brand new role and one where you will be able to see where your work is having visible impact from day one.
Digital Executive responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Digital and the Website manager to deliver and update global digital campaigns
- Uploading content and rich media to the Ecommerce website using CMS
- Creating assets using Photoshop and ensuring all content is localised for global markets
- Copywriting for Email Marketing, Product descriptions and Social Media
- Building HTML email marketing templates
- Community Management of social media channels
- Use Analytics tools to understand customer behaviour and feedback insight to the team
Digital Executive requirements - please only apply if you possess the following:
- Experience working for a high end or luxury goods brand.
- Demonstrable experience managing digital marketing campaigns across social media, website and email marketing.
- Understanding of PPC and SEO
- Ability to edit and create digital assets using Adobe Photoshop and build/edit HTML code
- Comfortable using industry standard CMS' to upload and manage content online
- Experience using Google Analytics or other analytics packages to track the success of campaigns.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today.