Senior Account Manager - B2B tech
My client, an established B2B tech-focused marketing communications agency is looking for a talented, driven and enthusiastic Senior Account Manager to join its team.
The agency is in a great central London location in a fantastic new offices with coffee lounges, a courtyard and regular social and professional events.
They're in the privileged position of selling innovative products and services, in innovative media, with innovative ideas
Their approach is a unique blend of strategic communications skills and specialist market experience - an environment expressly designed to address the complex business issues that companies are facing in the increasingly dynamic and demanding high tech arena.
Over the years, some of the biggest names in the tech sector have trusted this agency to help solve their marketing and communications challenges.
With digital very much at the centre, the agency's breadth of client activity encompasses:
- demand generation and automated lead nurturing
- advertising and media services
- brand, social media and product campaigns
- channel marketing
- local and international deployment
The ideal Account Manager
* You'll demonstrate experience in delivering integrated B2B tech campaigns in an fast-paced agency environment - on and offline - from client brief through to successful completion
* You'll have the ability to analyse campaign results and use these to optimise and guide subsequent campaign activity.
* You're adept at building and maintaining effective relationships with your clients, playing an active and confident role in meetings, presentations and pitches. You're passionate about communication and look to new and innovative - but relevant - ways to connect your clients with their customers
* You're proactive; always seeking new opportunities to grow your accounts.
* You're highly skilled in project management and are able to manage multiple projects for multiple clients effectively
* You're confident in managing the financial aspects of your client projects; from budgeting, managing time/costs to invoicing and post campaign reconciliation.
* Overall, you can demonstrate the ability to deliver projects on time, on budget and on quality - all with passion, enthusiasm and a sense of fun!
* Last but not least, you'll want to stay and grow with this agency - career development is encouraged in every member of the team.
If this sounds like your ideal next move then get in touch - email@example.com