Senior Account Director - B2B Tech
My client, an estabshed B2B tech-focused marketing communications agency is looking for a talented, driven and enthusiastic Account Director or Senior Account Director to join its team.
The agency is in a great central London location in a fantastic new offices with coffee lounges, a courtyard and regular social and professional events.
They're in the privileged position of selling innovative products and services, in innovative media, with innovative ideas
Their approach is a unique blend of strategic communications skills and specialist market experience - an environment expressly designed to address the complex business issues that companies are facing in the increasingly dynamic and demanding high tech arena.
Over the years, some of the biggest names in the tech sector have trusted this agency to help solve their marketing and communications challenges.
With digital very much at the centre, the agency's breadth of client activity encompasses:
- demand generation and automated lead nurturing
- advertising and media services
- brand, social media and product campaigns
- channel marketing
- local and international deployment
The ideal Account Director
* You have proven experience in leading and growing B2B technology accounts within an agency environment and are skilled in delivering integrated, digital marketing campaigns - all with passion, enthusiasm and a sense of fun!
* Building rapport and trust with clients is at the heart of your career success to date - you're seen as a trusted advisor
* You're a strategic thinker and a champion of creativity. Great ideas excite you.
* Another of your strengths lies in team management. You are a good coach, able to bring out the best in
* people around you with an open and honest approach to both business and team-working.
* You're ever curious and still have a passion to learn and grow. You want to get more involved in a business - to leave a mark - constructively challenging established ways of working with a successful outcome.
* You'll also want to grow with the company and take in active role in your own career progression.
If this sounds like your ideal next step, get in touch with Vicky.Bottrill@majorplayers.co.uk