Account Manager - Ad Tech Business
We Are Silverdrum
Our client is looking for an Account manager to join their team at a leading advertising technology business, to account manage across their suite of products which includes mobile, video, engaging original content and a brand new proprietary cross-device 1st party registration offering.
They have over 1.4 billion users with 1st party data and the sell is 'enterprise-led' across solutions for client.
In addition, the business are partnered with a major publisher, allowing access to numerous well-known consumer-led brands.
Salary to £40k plus approximately 50% bonus. Based in Central London.
- The business is founded on advanced technology, insight and intelligence and enables brands to connect with consumers no matter where they are, whether that's in front of a computer, on a smartphone, tablet or in front of an Internet-connected television.
- From addressable advertising to cross-platform capabilities and custom analytics, products deliver wide-scale engagement and measurable impact.
- Has a strong portfolio of well-known consumer led brands.
- This is an account management role to both clients direct and agencies across their suite of products which includes mobile, video, engaging original content and a proprietary cross-device offering.
- Full management of a great portfolio of clients from innovative pitches to monitoring campaign performance.
- Have the ability to work with many internal departments in order to create the best possible solutions for the advertisers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven account management experience within media with a digital background
- Good product knowledge of the digital landscape
- A real interest in digital and media, especially data
- A desire to continually learn and develop understanding of the digital media space.