CRM Aquisition Executive
Our client is the UK’s largest privately-owned media company. It operates a strong portfolio of national newspaper and magazines, this job is within its digital division the team accountable for the product and commercial development of the group’s existing brands across print and broadcast, plus the identification and delivery of new digital business opportunities.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, commercially-driven, growing digital media team. Your primary day-to-day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Reporting to the CRM Manager as part of a small but growing data team
- Owning and managing data acquisition across five publication brands
- Act as the main point of contact for our competition technology/platform, including:
- Managing and maximising the prize budget
- Working with the CRM Manager to design the acquisition strategy according to competitive targets
- Setting up all CRM related campaigns including sponsored/branded content, writing all commercial and creative content
- Ensuring all campaigns which are set up across the business by other teams are correct and optimised in terms of content
- Liaise with a multitude of internal departments to drive use of competition technology/platform across the business, and ensure the registration process is optimised
- Post campaign & Analytics Reporting
- Various reports from competition platform and Google Analytics for all their brands
- Working with the CRM Retention Executive to ensure a coherent contact strategy is in place for all customers
THE ESSENTIAL QUALITIES
- A positive self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment, with a strong drive for measurable results.
- Very strong attention to detail but also the desire to build fun, creative campaigns which drive engagement.
- The ability to make decisions, prioritise and work autonomously in a high-pressure environment.
- The confidence to work with, and pitch ideas to, very strong-minded stakeholders.
- Experience of managing data acquisition campaigns/strategies.
- Literary skills to a professional level, with the ability to write commercial content which will be sent to a large volume of customers.
- Strong numeracy skills and use of Microsoft Office, primarily Excel.
- Media/Publishing experience desirable but not essential.
- Ability to manage agencies and internal stake holders.