Snr Designer- Conceptual and Branding
Currently recruiting for a Senior Designer to join a strategic communications consultancy based in Central London.
Our client believes in the power of a strong narrative. They create compelling stories that engage and inspire the people who matter most - their investors, clients and employees.
This senior designer is a conceptual thinker who puts an idea into every piece of work and executes it with care and attention to detail as well as with flair and passion. With a strong background in branding and conceptual work, advertising and design, this role looks after all branding and takes the creative lead on relevant projects across the business, playing a key role in developing and delivering outstanding work from concept to completion for all of our clients.
With excellent communication skills, you will drive and articulate the commercial value to clients. You will love coming up with strategic ideas and communicating these clearly to clients. You will be able to interpret a brief to understand precisely what is needed, drawing on your experience in the professional and financial services sectors as well as more mainstream areas.
As a senior member of the team you will mentor and supervise more junior colleagues in the creation and production of work.
* Lead and manage the creative aspects of all presentations and pitches.
* Develop highly creative experiences from concept through to output for a variety of clients.
* Create, interpret and question creative briefs and requirements, working with clients and Project Managers as needed
* Work effectively across different channels, staying abreast of emerging technologies and trends.
* Work on a variety of projects ranging from existing client work to new business.
* Act as a brand steward by developing and comprehending client style guides whilst maintaining consistent graphic identities that align with other media.
* Take abstract concepts and strategic content and use them to produce visually compelling outputs.
* Keep key people informed of project status at the appropriate times.
* Handle wide range of projects, client demands and internal demands in a timely, professional manner.
* Be responsible for setting up artwork files in an appropriate manner.
* Attend client meetings and present original design ideas.
* Design to a high standard either to existing guidelines or from scratch, constructing high quality mock-ups and visuals as required.
* Staying up to date with core software (creative suite and MS office).
* Responsibility for creative purchasing for own client work research, including photo library searches for own client work
* Ability to develop conceptual visual ideas to create innovative solutions.
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Understands how to be creative within a framework that delivers maximum value.
* Able to communicate a vision to a client.
* Solid integrated experience
* Already a senior level designer within a corporate communications environment, motivated by understanding and solving communication challenges.
* Experience of delivering branding/positioning projects for clients across the finance and professional services sectors.
* Ability to demonstrate in-depth industry knowledge: typography, illustration, photography, colour theory, motion graphics, multimedia and corporate identity.
* Ideally, you will have worked on projects related to internal/employer communications, investor relations and sustainability.
* Confident/informed communicator, used to working with stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Pitch work experience - essential
* Client facing and presentation experience - essential
* Experience in executing hands-on design deliverables.
* Software expertise including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Snr Designer- Conceptual and Branding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly