Sales Executive - B2B Leading Title Electronics Industry (Print & Online)
The primary objective of the role is to sell advertising space, sponsorship and other marketing products into the Brand's portfolio of products to help meet the targets and business objectives
- Sales on the telephone and face to face around the UK and, occasionally, overseas;
- Identifying and acquiring new customers in order to generate new revenue and increase market share, with a particular focus on tier-three clients;
- Maintaining and growing a number of smaller existing accounts and building strong relationships with those clients through regular face-to-face and telephone contact and high levels of customer service;
- Managing the delivery of performance reports back to clients, in particular for digital campaigns in conjunction with the ad ops team, and where necessary with the support of the commercial manager;
- Attending industry events and shows, both around the UK and occasionally overseas;
- Developing a strong understanding of the electronics market in order to identify opportunities to expand sales;
- Providing client and competitor information and intelligence to the commercial manager and other team members.
- To ensure that the Company processes and policies in relation to revenue generation and representation in the Company accounts is accurate and appropriate in all circumstances, referring matters to the Finance Director, Financial Controller, Commercial Finance Manager and relevant CEO Direct Report whenever necessary.
- Adherence to all relevant HMRC and all other regulatory accounting principles.
- To adhere to Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
You will be judged on...
- Achievement of agreed sales targets.
- Client records kept up to date.
- Ensuring that all clients are kept fully informed of relevant product and business updates.